The Park University Alumni Association exists to serve as a vital partner with Park University to inspire passion and pride, promote participation, and foster meaningful lifelong connections throughout our global and diverse alumni community. All graduates* of Park University are automatically members of the Alumni Association.
*Non-graduates with at least 12 hours of academic credit from Park and who are no longer students at Park may request to be added to this list by contacting email@example.com.
The Alumni Council is the governing board of the Alumni Association. It is comprised of alumni from all decades and programs. The council meets a minimum of three times per year. The Annual Meeting of the Alumni Association is held on the Parkville campus.
The current bylaws of the Alumni Association were revised and accepted by a vote of the Alumni Association during the Annual Alumni Association Meeting on September 19, 2019.
2022-2023 Alumni Council
President: Phillip Reeder, ’12
President-Elect: Mary Celeste, ’70
Immediate Past President: George Ramsey III, ’12
Secretary: Mary Pride, ’96
Treasurer: Carla Walker, ’98
Seth Arnold, MBA ’16
Stephanie Burgess, ’09, MBA ’13, MHA ’17
Christopher Cribb, ’04
Stephen Dobles, ’21
Timothy Griffin, ’18
Brandon Hoffman, ’16
Valerie Jaramillo-Babbitt, MHA ’16, MBA ’17
Nancy Potter, ’66
Gunjan Santiago, ’06
Brian Seipel, ’80
Skyler Stuke, ’19
Robin Titus, ’15
John Welchen, ’20
Board of Trustees Liaison
Gary Henry, ’89
Membership in the Park University Alumni Association comes with a variety of benefits.
- Park Magazine: This full-color magazine is published annually for Park alumni. It is full of information about events at Park as well as news about your friends and classmates. The magazine is available in print and online.
- Park University License Plate Program: With an annual gift of $25 or more, you qualify to “ride with pride” by purchasing your specialized Park license plate (Missouri residents only.)
- Access to Career Services: Market your skills, explore new career opportunities, or find your next employee through Park University’s Career Development Office. Start by viewing our online Career Center.
- Continuing Education Opportunities: Application fees are waived for alumni enrolling in Park University master’s programs. Details about Park’s graduate degree programs can be found on the graduate school web page.
- Park Alumni Email: Keep your student email account after you graduate. If you attended Park before the days of student email, learn how to request your account.
- Scholarship opportunities for family members: The Marlowe Sherwood Memorial Scholarship Endowment was established by Park University’s Alumni Council in recognition of Marlowe Sherwood’s 14 years of service to the University as the Alumni Director.
Each year, the Park University Alumni Association recognizes the accomplishments of its individual members at the award banquet during Homecoming Weekend. Awards include the Distinguished Alumnus/a Award, Marlowe Sherwood Memorial Service Award, Park Promising Young Professional Award, and Torchlighter Award.