*Non-graduates, with at least 12 hours of academic credit from Park and who are no longer students at Park, may request to be added to this list by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alumni Council is the governing board of the Alumni Association. It is comprised of alumni from all decades and programs. The council meets a minimum of three times per year. The Annual Meeting of the Alumni Association is held on the Parkville campus.
The current bylaws of the Alumni Association were revised and accepted by a vote of the Alumni Association during the Annual Alumni Association Meeting on June 22, 2012, on the Parkville campus. Additional revisions were made at the special meeting Sept. 20, 2014.
Along with membership in the Park University Alumni Association comes a variety of benefits.
The list that follows will continue to grow as the Alumni Council and the Office of Alumni Relations continue to strive to serve the needs of the alumni.
- PARK Magazine: This full-color magazine is published annually to Park alumni. It is full of information about events at Park, as well as news of your friends and classmates. The magazine is available in print and online.
- Park University License Plate Program: With an annual gift of $25 or more, you qualify to “Ride with Pride” by purchasing your specialized Park license plate (Missouri residents only.) Learn more about the program including how to request an application form.
- Homecoming and other alumni events: As an Alumni Association member, you’ll learn more about all the reunion opportunities available for Park graduates – everything from Homecoming Weekend to more intimate gatherings of friends and other Park University events.
- Tribute Brick: If you would like to leave a lasting impression at your alma mater, you are invited to purchase a brick to be placed in the brick courtyard located on the Parkville Campus next to Park Alumni House. Bricks can be personalized with your name and class year, or the name of a loved one, department, favorite professor, club, campus center, etc. Bricks cost $100 each, for up to three lines of lettering, 12 characters per line. Print the order form or order online.
- Access to Career Services: Market your skills, explore new career opportunities or find your next employee through Park University’s Career Development Office. Start by viewing our online Career Center.
- Continuing Education Opportunities: Application fees are waived for Alumni enrolling in Park University master’s programs. Details about Park’s graduate degree programs can be found on the graduate school web page.
- Park University Visa Card: Looking for a new credit card? Check out the VISA card available to Alumni Association members. The rates are very competitive and it offers a generous rewards program. Plus, you can choose from five Park designs.
- Park Alumni Email: Keep your student email account after you graduate. If you attended Park before the days of student email, learn how to request your account.
- Scholarship opportunities for family members: From time-to-time the Alumni Association awards legacy scholarships to the children, grandchildren, and other relatives of Park University alumni.
JOIN THE FUN… STAY IN TOUCH
Each year the Park University Alumni Association recognizes the accomplishments of its individual members during Alumni Weekend, at its awards banquet. Awards include Distinguished Alumnus/a, Marlowe Sherwood Memorial Service Award, Park Promising Young Professional Award and the Torchlighter Award.