(This design will be placed on the current State of Missouri license plate design. Your own special message will be printed in place of “PIRATE.”)
Park University specialty license plates are personalized plates available to registered Missouri vehicles only, including:
- passenger vehicles
- trucks (up to 18,000 lbs.)
Missouri does not offer personalized plates for trailers.
The license plates are categorized as “State of Missouri Personalized Plates.” They may contain up to six alphanumeric characters (or up to five alphanumeric characters plus one space, hyphen or apostrophe). With the proper documentation, they can be ordered through your local license office or online. Check to see if your personalized configuration is available.
To be eligible to order a Park University License Plate you must make a minimum donation of $25 per year to the Park University Alumni Association’s Legacy Scholarship (The Marlowe Sherwood Memorial Scholarship Fund) or any other Park fund of your choice. If you have already made a donation of at least $25 in the last six months and would like an authorization form please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com
Steps to obtaining a Park University License Plate:
- Apply for your Park University Emblem Use Authorization Statement (EUAS) by making a tax-deductible annual donation of $25 to Park University. Please note: If you are registering your car on a biennial basis, please indicate so on the application. You should double your donation ($50) on the online application in order to cover both years of your vehicle registration.
- Send a check payable to Park University to: Park University License Plates, 8700 NW River Park Drive, Box 37, Parkville, MO 64152
- Or go online to make a donation and apply for the Use Authorization Statement (EUAS).
- After you submit the online application, Park will mail you a “logo use authorization” form. The logo use authorization form is proof that you contributed to Park University and will be required by the Missouri Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) when you submit your plate application.
- Park University plates can be ordered at any time regardless of your current plate expiration date. However, plates of this type expire on July of each year.
- Once you have your Emblem Use Statement, complete the process at your local license office or online to order a State of Missouri personalized plate (Form 1716). To obtain forms or learn about the process go to http://dor.mo.gov/motorv/plates/#personalized
- Your plates will be ordered by the Department of Revenue. You will be notified by mail when your plates are available for pick up at your local license office. All questions about processing should be directed to the Missouri Department of Revenue by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plate Renewal Information:
When renewing, remember to take a current logo use authorization form (along with the other forms required by the Department of Revenue for renewal of your plates) to your local license office. If you renew on a biennial basis please be sure to pay a “double-donation” of $50 so that you can renew your license for two-years.For questions about the Park University License Plate Program please email email@example.com or call (816) 584-6207 or (800) 488-7275.
PARK UNIVERSITY ALUMNI LICENSE PLATE HOLDERS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON IN THE PARK SPIRIT STORE.