CREATE AN ENDOWMENT
- Donors may create or endow a number of different types of funds that they may name after themselves or someone they wish to honor. Scholarships, chairs, departments and special purpose funds are available.
- The donor may accumulate gifts toward the endowment minimum. Planned and estate gifts may also be used to create endowed funds.
- Named Scholarships may be endowed with a gift of $25,000 (or with a multi-year pledge to establish an endowment of $25,000 or more).
- Academic chairs and professorships may be established with a gift of $500,000. A department or program can be endowed with a gift of $1,000,000.
- Donors may accumulate gifts toward endowing a chair, professorship, or department with an initial gift of $100,000.