From your freshman year trying to choose a major to landing your first job out of college, the Career Development Center is there to coach you along the way!
- Resume and cover letter assistance; start from a simple list of your experiences and focus in on what employers are looking for.
- Advise the ins and outs of networking both face-to-face and within the online world via social media.
- Interview tips, preparation, and mock interviews.
- Career exploration and planning.
- Graduate school selection and application information.
- Workshops, employer engagement opportunities, professional training such as business attire, etiquette, and communication.